Saturday, 28 January 2017

Veggies and Sausages


My shopping from the other week, colourful and inspiring, as I'm finding most food is now.  Soon, hopefully, the polytunnel will be back in action and I'll be growing most of this myself .... although obviously not the bananas   ;-)


I'll always have to buy these though Linda McCartney does them so well.


Turning some of the veggies into a base for a couple of meals, with added Sweet Potatoes.  I'll show you tomorrow what the leek and fennel was for.

2 comments:

  1. I am not self sufficient as you, but I am looking forward to growing some of my own veg, esp salad leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes all the difference growing your own doesn't it, both in terms of cost and taste :-)

      Delete

If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read it. But please be kind and keep it polite ... or I might just have to delete it.