Tuesday, 7 March 2017

A Day of Food


I get asked a lot what sort of food I'm eating now, so I thought that occasionally I would do a simple blog post that shows a days worth of the food that appears on my plate.


Breakfast -

Koko yogurt with banana, blueberries, pumpkin and sesame seeds, grated brazil nuts, flaked almonds and a drizzle of vanilla bean paste.


Lunch -

Lettuce, onion and cucumber sandwich on granary bread with Violife cheese slices.



Tea -

A portion from the top photo of the Cumin, Carrot, Onion and Lentil Bake with a dollop of cashew cheese, a handful of rocket leaves and a sprinkle of chopped pistachios.

They were all delicious ... and all my sort of food  :-)

2 comments:

  1. That all looks lovely. I've only recently started to appreciate cumin as main flavour - roasted veggies with cumin are now a brunch staple. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap ... I rarely used cumin before, but paired with carrots especially it is amazing :-)

      Delete

If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read it. But please be kind and keep it polite ... or I might just have to delete it.